Dilwale Hindi Movie First Day/ 1st Day/ Day 1 Collections Collections Report

Dilwale Hindi Movie Review Rating And First Day Collections: Dilwale movie is an upcoming action-comedy movie which is directed by Rohit Shetty and produced by Gauri khan and the story of this movie is written by Sajid-Farhad.Well, as per our sources, 1st Day Box Office Collection of Dilwale is expected about Rs. 45 Crore (approx.) However, Dilwale Friday Business is predicted to be huge. The shooting of this movie are at brisk pace fans and audiences are eagerly waiting for the movie to hit big screens. Dilwale is a Bollywood film starring Kajol, Shah Rukh Khan, Kriti Sanon and Varun Dhawan in the lead.


The ensemble cast also includes talented actors like Johnny Lever, Boman Irani, Sanjay Mishra, Varun Sharma, Kabir Bedi, Vinod Khanna to name a few.The film is an out and out entertainer with the heart of an eternal love story. So get ready to watch Dilwale on 18th December 2015.

Dilwale Hindi Movie Review:-

Dilwale is completely romantic and brother sentiment movie. Shah rukh khan and Varun Dhawan are brothers in the movie. Kajol and shah Rukh khan Jodi is back with Dilwale after 10 years. This lead to a talk of Bollywood. Kriti Sanon and Varun Dhawan are the pair in the movie. They both love each other and another pair is Kajol and shah Rukh khan.

Like all other movies of Rohit Shetty, Dilwale will also have an interesting mix of action, drama, and comedy which is set to be release in the next month i.e. 18 December 2015. In the movie Dilwale, Shah Rukh Khan and Varun will be seen to act the action sequences as well as Johnny Lever and Varun Sharma who will bring in the fun factor in the movie. A big budgeted Christmas release, Dilwale is definitely one of the biggest movies to look forward to in the year 2015.

Shah Rukh Khan’s Dilwale Hindi Movie 1st Day Collections:-

Dilwale was released in more than 3500 plus screens all over the globe and in India only it has been released in 760 screens in all states. As per trade reports, Dilwale movie 1st-day collections from USA, Dubai, Australia and Canada countries is huge and reports said that it has crossed the collections of SRK previous film under Rohit direction “Chennai Express”.

Dilwale movie this is one up and coming 2015 Indian sentimental musical activity comic drama film coordinated by Rohit Shetty, and created by Gauri Khan under Red Chillies Entertainment productions. The First day of Dilwale collections is creating new records in Bollywood.


SRK occupied 70% of theaters, on the other hand, Bajirao occupied 30% of theatres, opening day Dilwale might do 21-22 crores said by Girish Wankhede, of production-distribution company Entity. Both the films – Bajirao Mastani and Dilwale hit the screens in UAE on Thursday while they got released on Friday. Looking at the facts and figures as well as the trend, SRK’s flick is the winner.

Dilwale 1st Day Collection – Rs. 25 crores [early estimates]

Dilwale Opening Box Office Collections – Rs. 25 crore

Dilwale movie second-day collections would raise up to Rs 15 crores approximately according to the word of mouth. Well, as per our sources, 1st Day Box Office Collection of Dilwale is expected about Rs. 45 Crore (approx.) However, Dilwale Friday Business is predicted to be huge.

About the author


Hiiii...I Am Professional Content Writer. I love to write news articles about all Breaking News. You can follow me more updates at http://www.indiavisuals.com/ and http://www.couponviews.com/

Leave a Comment