Naruda Donaruda Movie Review:
Naruda Donaruda Movie Review : Sumanth’s latest movie Naruda Donaruda movie was a remake of Bollywood film Vicky Donor which was directed by Shoojit Sircar and produced by actor John Abraham in 2012 . The original movie has collected 100cr at the box office but Naruda Donaruda failed to reach the audience. Sumanth is back after a two-year gap with Naruda Donaruda, Mallik Ram makes his debut as director while Pallavi Subhash is making her Telugu debut. The movie Audio launched on Oct 27th at N Convention centre, Hyderabad and was released on November 04, 2016.
Naruda Donaruda Movie details
|Music Director||Sricharan Pakala|
John Sudheer Pudhota
|Other Casting||Thanikella Bharani,
Suman Setty and others
|Audio Release Date||27 October 2016|
|Movie Release Date||04 November 2016|
Story Plot : Sumanth as Vicky is a jobless man who wasn’t serious about his own life . One fine day, he comes across Dr. Anjaneyulu(Tanikella Bharani), an infertility specialist and runs a sperm bank in the old city . As Dr. Anjaneyulu was in search of a good sperm donor and convinces Vicky to become a sperm donor. Initially, Vicky doesn’t accept this idea but later on agrees to be a sperm donor for money and he keeps the sperm donation a secret. As he lives with his widow mother (Sri Lakshmi) who runs a beauty parlor.Comedy goes in between Vicky and Dr. Anjaneyulu throughout the first half of the movie.
Now heroine role enters into the plot. Ashima Roy (Pallavi Subash) a Bengali girl , working at a bank fall in love with Vicky and marry him. Later Ashima Roy knows that Vicky is a sperm donor and reacts violently by parting ways with him. How Sumanth convinces and reunites withAshimaa Roy is the complete story of the film Naruda Donoruda. Complete Naruda Donaruda Movie Review is given below.
Naruda Donaruda Movie Review:
Naruda Donaruda Movie Review: However, Naruda Donaruda is a remake of Hit Bollywood movie of Vicky Donor which was a too funny story with emotions . This Remake doesn’t meet the level of Vicky donor. The dialogues, however, are good and entertaining. But the engagement episode of the Bengali family vs the Telugu family is irritating and stretches too long.The major problem with the film is that it suffers from the nativity issues. The makers concentrated more on adding entertainment quotient in the form of comedy but missed out to make major changes to the script. The film lacks proper execution and with that, the interest in watching the film completely gets driven away by the unnecessary scenes.
- Thanikella Bharani plays the key role and it is he who lifts the film with his dialogues and performance.The legendary actor does a very good job as Dr. Anjaneyulu.He carried out good emotions, dialogues, and mannerisms throughout the movie.
- The Second Key play was by Hero Vicky (Sumanth). He tried his level to come back into the Tollywood industry .The confrontational comedy scenes between Sumanth and Bharani evoke decent laughs and have been designed well.
- Veteran comedy actress, Lakshmi gets a meaty role after a long time.
Negative Points :
- The Main drawback is choose of the heroine as Pallavi Subhash . The Second half of the plot plays a crucial role of heroine but her way of acting let things go down. The way her character is showcased in a hurried manner is also quite disappointing.
- The film lacks proper execution and with that, the interest in watching the film completely gets driven away by the unnecessary scenes.
- Supporting characters are showcased in a loud manner which irritates the audience.
- The major problem with the film is that it suffers from the nativity issues. A Telugu audience is new to such scripts and adult watch movie.
Watch Naruda Donaruda Theatrical Trailer
Read More : Know more about Charminar-The icon of Hyderabad