Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017:- Raksha Bandhan, or simply Rakhi is a Hindu festival, celebrated in many parts of the Indian subcontinent, notably India and Nepal.Raksha Bandhan means “bond of protection”. It is observed on the full moon day of the Hindu Luni-solar calendar month of Shravana, which typically falls in the Gregorian calendar month of August.This year, Rakshabandhan would be celebrated on 7th August this year across the country and siblings are already gearing to pamper each other on an auspicious day.
It’s difficult to imagine life without your siblings and cousins. The festival celebrates the love and duty between brothers and sisters. There are a number of legends associated with the holy thread and bond of Rakhi. Here’s a collection of special Facebook and Whatsapp messages, status, SMSes, and greetings to help you express your love in words.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017 Whatsapp Messages, Status, Facebook Greetings, and Wallpapers:-
- This single word is my world. This is the day I can surely say what u mean to me. HAPPY RAKHI
- I really miss you please come soon “HAPPY RAKSHABANDHAN”. Eagerly waiting for you.. Your Little Sister
- I`m missing you all in Rakhi time.You may give me some of the money or gifts to make me happy..I`m missing u all.Say my Sat Sri Akal to all.
- Rakhi Ka Shubh Tyohar Mubarak ho! May God give you the best of all and may this string of love strengthen our relationship.
- Wish we were together this Raksha Bandhan. I really miss u for rakhi… Hopefully in future we will be together on Raksha Bandhan.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan, I love u so much. May God always give u what u want.U r my life`s biggest asset.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan To You. I am waiting to tie a Rakhi in your wrist…
- Missing you a lot in this Raksha Bandan. Sending my wishes from far away. With lots of care…..
- Happy Raksha Bhandhan! May you succeed in your life. Always be happy in life. Struggle is life.
- I wanted to just thank you for being the best brothers in the world. Happy Raksha Bandhan! Lots of love.
- You are my best friend. You are wonderful as a sister. I love you very much. HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN. With lots of love n prayers
- Have a wonderful, prosperous and bright future ahead. May God bless you with all the blessings and good wishes.
- Happy Rakhi Bandhan. You are the most beautiful sisters in the world. I miss you. I am sorry I am in Saudi and not in Mumbai.
- Far away from you today, I look at my empty wrist and wish you were here with me this Rakhi. Missing you Sister.
- Thanks for the beautiful Rakhi. Aap hamesha kush raho yehi hum sabki dua hai apne rubb se. Wish u a very happy Rakhi.
- I hope this is my last rakhi with you, kyonki tum apne sasural me hogi next year. Thanks for your love & care.
- I Just Want To Say That I Luv U So Much… Happy Rakhi Day… With Lots of Luv Ur Sweet Bro
- My Sister, I wish u a Happy Raksha Bandhan. I miss u very much now as u r far away in USA. My blessings and love are always with U!
- Sister is some1 who is caring n sharing.Sister can understand things u never said.She can understand pain,which is not visible to anyone.
- Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself: You mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sister.
- Kaamyabi tumhare kadam chume,
Khushiyan tumhare charo aur ho,
Par bhagwan se itni prarthana karne ke liye,
tum mujhe kuch to commission do!
To my extremely lovable (but kanjoos) brother…
Just kidding as always.
Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Aaj din bahut khaas hai,
Behan ke liye kuch mere paas hai,
Uske sukun ki khaatir oh behnaa.
Tera bhaiya hamesha tere aas-paas hai!!
Happy Raksha Bandhan.