After the release of ios9,Apple has launced has updated version version of ios 9.0.1 with major bug issue.Apple has already rolled out an update to its recently released mobile OS – iOS 9. The first update to Apple’s new operating system will fix a few reported glitches. The company has issued an instruction guide on its website for users looking to fix the bug. The update is available as an OTA download for all the devices that support iOS 9.
iOS 9.0.1 will fix a bug which was reported by many users wherein the device stuck on the ‘Slide to Upgrade’ screen after updating to iOS 9 or while restoring from a backup. The company also fixes the glitches, including inability to complete the setup assistant process after upgrading the device to iOS 9.
Additional improvements include fixing the bug that would cause alarms and timers to fail when activated. It also fixes an issue in Safari and Photos where pausing a video could cause the paused frame to appear distorted. iOS 9.0.1 also fixes an issue that caused many users with a custom APN setup via a profile settings to lose mobile data. Lastly, the new update will also offer a few security fixes.
There are 2 ways in which your ios devices can be updated, first by system and second by wi-fi or data connection.
steps for updating to iOS 9.0.1 through system:
1. Connect your iOS device to a computer. Then make sure that iTunes is open.
2. While your device is connected, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons until you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
3. When asked, choose Update.
4. Once the restore is done, finish the onscreen steps to set up your device.
steps for updating to iOS 9.0.1 through wi-fi or data connection:
1. Connect your iOS device to a wi-fi or make sur that you have an data plan to your carrier,and also chck that decive has been 75% charged.
2. While your device is connected,goto settings-general-software update.
3. When asked, choose Update and install.
4. then your devic will intall the latest version and when it is finished your device will be restarted with the latest version.